Water and Wastewater Permitting/Compliance
You’re in business to succeed, and you need the freedom to move fast. But navigating water and wastewater permits and regulations, especially ones you didn’t expect, can slow your business down—or stop it in its tracks.
Let Southshore’s experts handle permitting and regulating so you don’t have to. Our broad experience covers water and wastewater compliance for coal, oil, natural gas and renewable generation facilities. Our professionals have solutions that can get you past the complicated maze of changing guidelines that businesses confront on projects of all sizes and specifications. We’ll comprehensively lead you through the regulating and permitting process to help you succeed the environmentally responsible way.
- NPDES wastewater permitting
- Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) preparation and review
- Storm water permitting
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) development, implementation, and training
- Water use permitting
- Spill, Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan development, implementation, and training
- Spill reporting
- Drinking water compliance